• Assist in creating branding, sales, and marketing collateral for the tourist market in a range of industries – this could include social media visuals, corporate brochures, posters, signage, pop-up stands, logos etc.
• Ensure all the artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of the management.
• Assist in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, mock-ups, infographics etc.
• Good working knowledge and practical experience of Adobe package
• A passion for creating stunning and creative visuals
• Good communication skills
• Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends
• Creative flair and a good eye for detail
• Experience in a digital agency is preferable but not essential
• Good English is required
• Being an easygoing person who knows how to plug in team work is must
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes “Graphic Designer” in the subject line, alongside with their Behance or Dribble portfolio link and salary expectation to the email@example.com e-mail address.